Frequently Ask Questions
- What is the Meter Charge Agreement (MCA)?
- Which are better, Rental plans or Purchase plans?
- Fixed monthly expenses (easier to budget).
- Rental payments are tax deductible.
- Flexibility to upgrade anytime throughout the rental duration.
- Total costs may be higher over time.
- Cost of machine is fixed (purchase price).
- Treated as a company asset and subject to depreciation.
- Only upgrade path is trading in the old machine.
- Can I upgrade my machine halfway into the contract?
- I do not wish to sign up for the MCA. Are there any other option available?
The MCA is a service contract which levies a monthly charge, based on the number of copies/prints produced every month. This charge is calculated by multiplying the cost per copy with the number of copies/prints made every month (30-day cycle). The MCA covers the toners, spare parts and other consumable supplies to ensure the machine is in good working condition throughout the duration of the MCA. The MCA ensures that the machine is fully serviced and maintained by us with no other extra or hidden charges, with minimal interruption and downtime to your business.
It depends on your usage patterns and requirements. Below is a table for both options summarising their pros and cons.
If you are unsure, call us for a FREE assessment and proposal!
Definitely. We offer our customers the option to upgrade to a newer and better machine should your needs change over time. Upgrading can be done at any time throughout the duration of the contract with no penalty to the customers.
Yes, we have another Warranty Agreement for our Outright Purchase customers. However, we would encourage you to go with the MCA, as it is easily our most cost-effective andhassle-free service maintenance contract. Contact us for more information on the Warranty Agreement.